Wednesday, October 6, 2010

kitchen nightmares....

To quote the great words of my most favorite writer ke$ha (no offense to Toni Morrison of course) but.... "I've got a sick obsession!!!" And the name of my new obsession is Ramsey's Kitchen Nightmares on BBCAmerica. As a former London dweller, I have always been aware of the quality programming of the BBC. I used to only think that this applied to Gavin and Stacey, my most favorite sitcom written by a sassy fat woman, but seriously Kitchen Nightmares is so good and strange I cannot stop watching it. Who gon check me boo? Right now the one I'm watching involves Ramsey redoing a restaurant in Scottland and he makes them all go get kilts to wear while they cook and then they end up taking photos up each other's skirts. muy interesante. and because it is on BBC, they don't have to censor it and they just curse up a storm. I can't take it, I'm loling like I do when I watch the osbournes. I guess I just have this thing for screaming British people. Short post--I just had to get that off my chest. Back with more later after Perennial cocktail partaaaay tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment