Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Hi,
I know the suspense was killing all one reader of this blog, but I did not meet Rick Bayless today. Nor did I go to Frontera. I'm going to try and get a res for my bday mark it down Oct 13, but apparently I've got no shot.
Anyway, the gingerfoodie and I went to Sunda....http://www.sundachicago.com/ on Illinois and Clark for some happy hour after work and furniture assembly specials which were very good. Trendy yet corporate atmosphere, solid sushi--we each got a golden child roll- white tuna, mango, avocado, tempura flake, and mango creme-and then marls got a spicy tuna and i got the spicy "tail of two tunas" which believe it or not were very different.
Today I immersed myself in yoga taught by a man with braces and lululemon pants on which I can't seem to escape. I looked around while holding dancer for what seemed like forever only to notice that every single member of my gym wears lulu. I must go buy some even though I am in no position to be buying 100 $$ workout pants seeing that I am jobless.
After my so called immersion practices, I returned to my roots and ate fake hot dogs in a sandwich thin which tastes a little less bad than it sounds. I bought this insane Deli mustard which should have read: DELI MUSTARD ON CRACK on the label because it has so much horseradish in it I almost choked. After the cracked out lunch special I made myself, I watched about two hours of Arrested and then my new queen size arrived--lets thank Pamela for reminding me that I will need a queen in order to have "ample room" (her words not mine). I then proceeded to assemble a nightstand from target while listening to Kesha radio on pandora, which took me about 2 and a half hours give or take. I then went to meet gingerfoodie at Sunda, which is where I began this tale. Time for some funfetti to drown my sorrows, which I baked on Sunday night when I got the news about school in order to really really drown my sorrows. Tomorrow, it's on to assembling the dresser. Wish me luck bitches!
-HHH

No comments:

Post a Comment